We are a remote scuba diving and snorkeling safari service running day, overnight and multi-night packages from La Ceiba Honduras to the Cayos Cochinos Marine Park. Cayos Cochinos is a group of two small islands and 13 small coral keys, with a population of about 450 people. It is an unspoiled paradise, an exclusive pristine diving experience at an inexpensive price, no crowded boats mostly just the folks you reserve with so we can cater to your dive desires. Office hours visits by appointment only, best to contact us by email Info@CayosCochinosDivers.com, if last minute WhatsApp 504-9563-9172 but we prefer a minimum of 48 hours of advanced notice, or contact us by phone 504-9563-9172.
We offer three different types of in expensive lodgings suited to individual tastes and budgets:
- Newly constructed beach house for resort type guests, with full electric and running hot water.
- Private simple cabins for budget travelers.
- Simple rooms for backpackers.
Dive Packages including transportation to/from Cayos, with basic lodging and park fees:
Dive Packages for those already in Cayos with their own lodgings, without transportation to/from to Cayos and park fees:
- 9 dives, 3 days / 2 nights, $445pp (solo divers).
- 8 dives, 3 days / 2 nights, $415pp
- 6 dives, 2 days / 1 night, $300pp, (solo divers).
- 5 dives, 2 days / 1 night, $260pp.
- 4 dives, 2 days / 1 night, 6AM return, $220pp.
- 3 dives, 2 days / 1 night, 6AM return, $180pp.
- 9 dives, over 3 days, $400pp, (solo divers).
- 8 dives, over 3 days, $360pp.
- 6 dives, over 2 days, $300pp, (solo divers).
- 5 dives, over 2 days, $240pp.
- 4 dives, over 2 days, $200pp.
- 3 dives, over 1 day, $160pp.
Resort Style Lodging at the beach house:
- Upgrade from a simple room to beach house, resort style lodgings, full electric, hot water showers, inflatable kayak; 2 persons $50pp, 3 persons $33pp, 4 persons $25pp, $10pp per additional person after 4 persons (per night).
Simple cabins for budget travelers on the beach:
- Upgrade from a simple room to a simple cabin on the beach when available.
Day Trips Diving:
- 2 dives, $105pp.
- 3 dives, $135pp, to guaranty 3 dives stay overnight 6AM return, $160pp.
- 2 dives or maybe 3 when made possible by sea and other conditions $200pp, (solo divers) .
Day Trips Private Boat Snorkeling:
PADI Dive courses with lodgings, plus one bonus dive on multi-day courses (two person minimum or $60 single supplement):
- Group snorkeling 1-5 people $200, + Marine Park Fees $13.00/pp or $7.50/pp for Hondurans.
- Group snorkeling 6+ people $40, + Marine Park Fees $13.00/pp or $7.50/pp for Hondurans.
- Singles joining a group $55pp (when available).
PADI Dive course comb packages with lodgings, (two person minimum or $80 single supplement):
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD), 6 hours, $120pp with one dive with skills training, no lodgings and one bonus dive.
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD), 6 hours, $80pp with one dive with skills training, no lodgings, no bonus dive, three person minimum.
- Scuba Diver Certification (SD), 2 days / 1 night, $225pp with two dives, skills training
and the bonus dive.
- Open Water Scuba Diver Certification (OW), 3 days / 2 nights, $320pp with four dives, skills training
and two bonus dives.
- Adventure Diver (AD), 2 days / 1 night, $225pp with three dives, course work and the bonus dive.
PADI Advanced and Professional Dive courses with lodgings contact us for details:
- Open Water & Adventure Diver certifications 5 days / 4 nights, 7 dives, $510pp.
- Open Water & Advanced Open Water 6 days, 5 nights, 9 dives, $560pp.
- Rescue Diver (RSC), Emergence First Responder (EFR), Dive Master (DM), Master Diver (MD), Assistant Instructor (AI).
- Lunch $8, Dinner $8, Breakfast $4, by reservation only.
See our reviews on Trip Advisor under Pirate Islands Divers